OMC Partners Internal Audit Risk & Compliance Services deploys multidisciplinary teams of professionals experienced in financial and operational internal auditing, IT, fraud analytics and risk assessment, shared services, finance management, treasury, and financial instruments, and the supply chain to augment and enhance an organizations’ existing internal audit capabilities.
Hot button issues for business leaders include a range of complex matters, including:
- IA strategic sourcing (right resources, right place, right time)
- enterprise risk management (structure, risk identification, monitoring, reporting, optimizing)
- regulatory compliance (including SOX)
- contract compliance
- corporate governance
- global sustainability/climate change
- continuous auditing/monitoring
- integrated assurance.
The internal audit function and risk and controls management are often at the forefront in dealing with these matters. Their effectiveness and efficiency can have a major influence on corporate performance and business outcomes.